Instructions for Speakers to take note of:
- The presentation screen resolution is 16:9 (widescreen)
- We will use Windows PCs, not Mac for presentations. Please be prepared if you use a Mac. Personal computers cannot be used for presentations.
- Presentations must be loaded at the speakers’ desk at least 2 hours prior to the session commencing.
- Session Chairs will strictly adhere to the following presentation times:
Plenary and keynote presentations are 30 mins (20–25 mins speaking, 5–10 mins questions and changeover)
15 min presentations are 15 mins (12 mins speaking, 3 mins questions and changeover)
5 min presentations are strictly 3 mins, with 2 mins questions and changeover.
- All speakers must be registered prior to the commencement of the conference. Registration closes on the 20th October. Any issues please contact Dr Oliver Knox (email@example.com; 02 6773 2946)