The Australian Cotton Research Conference is held biennially in odd years.
- Conference abstracts (3MB pdf)
- Brock et al: Cotton production in north-west NSW: climate change mitigation options
- Gavrilenko et al: Cotton surface modification and functionalization
- Iqbal et al: How to manage glyphosate-resistant weeds in genetically modified cotton?
- Leo et al: Effect of cotton residues on N2O emissions and soil nitrogen following incorporation
- Mak et al: Exploring modes of action of novel biopesticides: from model cell line to target insects
- Molesworth et al: Optimising poultry litter management in cotton production
- Remadevi et al: Swelling of cotton fibres by amino acid treatment
- Welsh et al: Utilising plant growth regulators to develop resilient future cotton systems.
- Conference abstracts (6MB pdf)
2013 ‘Promoting inquiry, networking and collaboration in the Australian cotton research community’ (8-11 September, Narrabri)
- Conference abstracts (700kB pdf)
See also the AACS awards presented at these conferences.